The kinds of emotional distresses which often bring people into therapy often include the following:
- Experiencing difficulties in making or sustaining relationships or being repeatedly drawn into unhappy ones
- Anxiety/ Panic Attacks
- Low self esteem and lack of confidence
- Struggling with feelings of low mood, anxiety or depression during pregnancy or after the birth of baby
- Finding it hard to come to terms with a life change
- Suffering the pain of bereavement or loss
- May be suffering the effects of sexual or physical abuse
- Worried that you may have an eating disorder, or suffer distress around food
You may feel troubled in a way that is hard to describe.
Another reason for seeking assistance is a desire to develop your potential in personal life or work – to live a more satisfying life.
So how do you get started? Simple – just send an email to Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 087 618 2854 and we’ll take it from there.